Players can start their engines this September in bet365bingo’s Motor Madness, where they can earn tickets to the All-Winners Finale Game from today until the 30th September to be in with a chance to win an amazing Citroën C1 Touch, a cash prize or a share of the £1,000 Community Jackpot!
They can play daily in the Show Room from 11.00 until 12.00, 15.30 until 17.30 and 20.30 until 22.30 UK Time and get one ticket for every win in Accelerator games. They can grab up to 10 tickets per week and play them all in bet365bingo’s All-Winners Finale Games at 21.00 UK Time on the 1st October in the Show Room.
What’s more, for every £10 cash staked in the Show Room, players will receive six tickets to each of the 10 prize-filled games in bet365bingo’s Party Hour, which runs from 20.00 UK Time on the 1st October.
Significant Terms and Conditions
- Promotion period runs from 11:00 UK time on 28th August until 21:06 UK Time on 1st October 2017.
- You can earn one ticket to the All-Winners Finale for every one-line, two-line and Full House win in the Show Room, alternatively you can purchase tickets from the schedule for £1. The maximum number of tickets you can earn from each qualifying period is 10 and you can hold a maximum of 50 tickets for the All-Winners Finale.
- The qualifying periods run from 11:00 until 22:30 UK Time and are as follows:
- Period One – 28.08.2017 – 03.09.2017
- Period Two – 04.09.2017 – 10.09.2017
- Period Three – 11.09.2017 – 17.09.2017
- Period Four – 18.09.2017 – 24.09.2017
- Period Five – 25.09.2017 – 30.09.2017
- The All-Winners Finale Game will take place at 21:00 UK Time on Sunday 1st October 2017 in the Show Room. This is a 90 Ball game with £25 Cash as the one-line prize, £50 Cash as the two-line prize and Citroën C1 Touch as the Full House prize.
- A Party Hour will run from 20:00 UK Time on 1st October 2017. Every £10 cash staked within the Show Room during the promotional period will earn you six tickets to each of the 10 Party Hour games. Alternatively, tickets can be purchased from the schedule for £0.10 each. You can hold a maximum of 36 tickets for each game during the Party Hour (including any tickets earned).
Full T&C’s can be found here.