The nights are getting darker, but they should be lit up on 5th November for Bonfire Night, a date that Tidy Bingo are celebrating with a month-long contest called Penny for the Guy for a fantastic hi-tech musical prize.
How Do I Play Penny for the Guy?
This is a simple leader-board promotion with points earned for completing tasks on bingo and slots games at Tidy Bingo.
To play you need to do nothing more than enjoy your bingo, chat games, slots, and Tidy’s exclusive Tuesday and Friday night room the Tidy Cupboard.
How Do I Score Points?
Here’s how the points are awarded in Penny for the Guy:
• Win a bingo game on the fireworks pattern and you’ll score 5 points.
• Complete a 90- or 75-ball full-house on the number 5 for 10 points.
• Complete a 90- or 75-ball full-house on the number 5 in the Tidy Cupboard - open every Tuesday and Friday night from 7pm to 11pm – and win 20 points.
• Wager £20 in Fireworks Frenzy slot to win 10 points.
• Win on a chat game in the Tidy Cupboard (with the exception of Bingopoly) for 1 points.
When Does the Game End?
You have from 12:01am (if you’re up then!) on 1st November ‘til 11:59pm on 30th November to rack up as many points as you can.
Your points will be counted automatically and a running total displayed on the Penny For the Guy page.
What Can I Win?
The prize is a fantastic GPO Memphis Turntable 4-in-1 Music Centre with CD and FM Radio!
Not only can you play the beloved collection of vinyl records you’ve been sitting on for years on this smart little machine, you can also convert the tracks to MP3 files of CD discs for portable playing.
How Do I Qualify To Play?
You have to be in it to win it and getting in it is super simple. You just need to sign up at Tidy Bingo, where you’ll collect a 200% bonus on first deposits of £10 and more as part of a bonus package that also includes free bingo and a big prize draw.